Tips from the Heart, For the Heart from Dr. Ryan
I can’t stress enough how important year round heartworm prevention is for pets- dogs AND cats. It’s crucial yet so many pet owners in our community skip it leaving their pets and yours at risk.
Sharing is caring!
- Share the importance of year round heartworm prevention with your family, friends and neighbors. Again- dogs AND cats need this.
- Share that both indoor and outdoor pets need protection. (Ever seen a mosquito inside?)
- Share how easy it is to give a pill once every thirty days or a preventative injection every 6 months.
- Share that Lafayette Veterinary Care Center is the heartworm headquarters and has the most options and rebates around.
- Share tips on never missing a dose, my favorites include having the LVCC app reminders, LVCC email and newsletter reminders and phone alarms.
-Dr. Ryan Dhuet